22 avril 2016

Layouts for the Prima Dt call

Who doesn't love Prima Marketing products? I Over the years they kept rene've been a huge fan from the beginning, when they came out with the now famous jars of flowers. Remember the Got flowers? ads? I do and I still love my flowers I got back then! Over the years, they kept renewing themselves and coming up with wonderful stuff we, of course, all need!

 This time, I want to try to be part of this wonderful company by participating in their Dt call. I had the chance to meet some of the staff and creative team at CHA in January and I ca tell you, they are amazing! It would be an honour to me to have the chance to represent Prima its my work. good luck everyone!

Mireille


1 commentaire :

Miranda Edney a dit...

You have lovely work! good luck sweets :)